Thunderkick is set to release a 4 X 5 video slot going by the name Raven’s Eye which was launched on June, 19th. The provider decided to explore a theme that is not too common in the world of slots. This game will let players into the enchanted and magical world of Druids. It is set in a Celtic Cemetery to further advance this theme. This video slot machine with 30 paylines has a theoretical RTP of 96.1%. The title is playable from only 10p a spin across all devices.
Raven’s Eye Online Slot Features
There are a host of features players can expect from this casino slot machine, such as:
- Raven Mystery Symbol is replaced by all the other symbol types. This also triggers a bonus game when the symbol lands on 3+ reels.
- Wild Symbol substitutes for all the other symbols with an exception of the scatter.
- Raven’s Eye Meter – During the bonus game, players will collect Raven Orbs as they play Raven’s Eye slot. These are supposed to fill the symbol meters. When you fill this meter, it automatically becomes a mystery symbol for the rest of the bonus game. The player will also get 3 additional free spins.
Raven’s Eye online slot has ten regular symbols. These include:
- Druid Woman – The highest paying symbol. She will give you 12.5X your stake if you land 5 of them.
- 4 Nature Elements – Water, Fire, Earth, and Air.
- Card Symbols – The low paying standard cards: 10, J, K, Q, and A.
Raven’s Eye Verdict
Raven’s Eye slot is a game that different types of players can look forward to. Not only does it have a unique theme, but the maths, innovations, and visuals will deliver entertaining and intense gameplay. The one aspect that may disappoint with this game is the fact that the payouts are honestly quite underwhelming.