Emperor's Garden Overview
Take a virtual tour of the Chinese emperor’s beautiful garden – there are lush green trees, colourful flower plants, a pond with koi fish. Emperor’s Garden, a 5×3 slot is placed against the garden-wall with two golden dragons at the top. HD graphics has always been a trademark of the provider, and this game is no exception to that. Moreover, the thematic soundtrack together with the visuals not just completes but augments the theme.
It is time to look at the game’s primary as well as the unique features:
- Betlines and Betting Range. A player can bet 0.01 to 2 coin per line per spin. That would be .25 to 50 coins per spin for its 25 betlines.
- Symbols. The king himself, a dragon statue, a pink lily and a pagoda comprise the high-value symbols while symbols of Ace to 9 fill in for the regular ones.
- Bonus Symbols. There are two bonus emblems:
- Wild. The garden is the wild appearing only on the middle reels.
- Scatter. The koi carp is the scatter that can trigger bonus rounds.
- Bonus Features. There are some bonus features:
- Garden Stretch. When the wild is substituting to form a winning combination, it stretches to cover an entire wild reel.
- Free Spins. With three or more scatter, you get ten free turns with 3x wild wins, i.e. if a garden symbol is replacing to form a payline during the free games, the win is tripled.
That was the gameplay part but now let’s move on to something more exciting.
The slot has an RTP of 95.34% and progressive jackpots. Moreover, there are ways to boost your wins by manifold. If you manage to hit 5-of-a-kind with the monarch on a betline, then you can take home 5000 times of your wager value.
It is an intriguing slot with great graphics and moderate features as compared to its other casino games. However, the graphics are pretty fascinating and worth giving it a try. To play with real money, check out the best NextGen casinos online today. Hurry UP.