Features of the Slots
- Graphics – TopGame loves advanced graphics, and most of its games come with advanced 3D graphics.
- Background Sounds – Not particularly impressive but TopGame machines do have captivating background sounds.
- Slot types – The majority of 150+ slots are 5-reel video machines though there are a few 3-reel classic pokies. The classic ones are to cater for those players who love a bit of retro slots from time to time.
- Game controls – Most of the pokies come with 10 to 24 paylines though there are a few outliers with 243 paylines.
- Themes – The slots cover a range of themes including African, American, Animal, Ancient Egyptian, Asian, and Cartoons.
- How to play – Most of the games have fixed paylines meaning you will have to wager on all the lines. TopGame slots are played with coins.
- Branded slots – TopGame Technology does not have branded games.
- Jackpots – Some titles have progressive and non-progressive jackpots of up to $50,000. TopGame bonuses are huge, and they can help a player to scoop incredibly big wins.
- Mobile compatibility – All plays can be enjoyed on mobile.
How You Should Choose the Slot Game
The first pokie of the developers (Dice and Fire) subsequently became a huge hit among slot lovers and at various online casinos due to its advanced control features. Players could play the game by using the ‘touch’ feature or by simply shaking (literally) their device.
Nowadays choosing a slot to play shouldn’t be difficult. You can be guided by themes, i.e. choosing the slot games inspired by a certain theme, for instance, Asian themed or American themed slots. You can also opt for the slot games with the highest payouts, i.e. those plays with high RTP.
Benefits of Playing Online
You can play most of the games for free at various casinos online before you wager for real money and the major benefit for doing this is that you can learn the slot’s gameplay before doing so while wagering with real money.