20,000 Leagues Overview
Powered by WGS, the title 20,000 Leagues is based on an eponymous 1954 movie. The game has cool graphics depicting underwater life. The oceanic theme and the rewarding nature of its paytable make the title quite appealing for new players.
The game can offer the player a totally different betting experience compared to other slots in this genre. Besides the nature-friendly theme, the spontaneous gameplay can easily get you hooked to this modern slot. The highlight of the gameplay is its lucrative prize table that offers the player a chance to convert small bets of meagre amounts into big jackpots. Another unique feature of the game is that it doesn’t have a scatter, but has 2 Wilds that double your winning opportunities. These symbols can land you with multipliers and free spins. To experience the pros and cons of this title, look for casinos online with WGS titles and begin with a free version.
Highlights of the Slot
- The popular casino slot has some high paying symbols that can multiply your wins hundreds and thousands of times the bet money.
- The substitute or a Wild is the Submarine symbol. Even a single wild appearing on a betting line can win you a fortune.
- The highly rewarding Free Spin feature can be considered as a real Bonus.
- The Captain icon is the highest paying sign apart from the substitutes.
- You can expect an RTP of 93.82%
The unique feature of the title is that it has 2 substitutes or Wilds. The first one is the Submarine, and it appears only on reels 1, 2, 4, and 5. It replaces all the symbols except the “20,000 Leagues” symbol. The other substitute is the “20,000 Leagues” sign. It appears only on the 3rd reel and replaces all the symbols.