Ace of Spades Overview
If you wish to try a classic slot machine game by Play’n Go, the Ace of Spades offers lucrative wins regardless if you play it for free or with real money.
The layout of gambling machine is a simple one that is easy to figure out. Ace of Spades is the focus here, and its history is an interesting one to note. This icon was made the insignia of printing houses in the 17th century by James I of England, a reason that this icon has more significance than others in a card deck. The card has also been seen in war theatres, marked as a sign of good luck for American soldiers in Vietnam and Second World War.
How Does It Work?
If you are trying this title at casinos online, take the following steps:
- When you open the title, the design layout is simple with the usual playing card symbols seen.
- There are bet buttons at the bottom which can be used for placing money bets, in the range of 1, 2, 3 coins for a single spin while a maximum bet amount is 15 credits on a single play line.
- Coin denominations can vary here from 0.25 to 5.
- Different game strategies can be deployed to see wins in this 3-reel and single-payline setup, and the RTP is 95.94%.
How Payouts Occur
If you are wondering how payouts are found here the following points can be noted:
- There are multiplier effects that come on when you play with a single coin.
- With 3 coins staked on the payline three watermelons are found on the lines which can help a player land the jackpot win of 50,000 credits.
- Ace of Spades is most valuable; it acts as the wild and can substitute other symbols here; with double or quadruple the value the wins can be determined accordingly.
What to Expect?
When you run the reels of this classic slot game, there is much to expect. There is only a single payline that you need to worry about and maximum jackpot landed can be of 12,500 credits as a bonus.