Big Bad Wolf
Big Bad Wolf Overview
Big Bad Wolf in UK, created by software developer Quickspin, is a casino game revolving around the dreaded figure of the fable world. There are many different awards up for grabs in this imagining of the Three Little Pigs.
Rules to Learn
- The game is a standard 5×3 reel slot machine with a total amount of 25 paylines. You win money or prizes once the symbols land on a play line in a necessary order. Here is the min bet prize.
- The basic paying symbols are the traditional card numbers found in most casinos. There is 10, J, Q, K and A. These offer between 0.05-0.75.
- The higher tier of icons are the three little pigs and a teddy bear. The teddy bear awards between 0.15-2.00. The green house pig and the blue house pig reward 0.15-2.50. The pink house pig rewards 0.25-3.00.
- The honey beehive is the Wild, which substitutes for other symbols except for the bonus ones.
- The wolf is the Scatter. Landing three of them triggers free spins. During these spins, the player can land the moons which can award a 2x multiplier.
- Every win turns a pig into a Wild.
The number of coins and the coin value size cannot be changed manually. You can only adjust the pre-calculated amount of real money. The minimum bet is 0.01 Euros. The maximum bet is up to 50.00. The RTP is calculated at around 97.35%. The jackpots can be claimed with the help of the Wilds. With the max bet, the player has a chance of winning 1,000.00 Euros. With the 2x multiplier that can be 2,000.00.
Faithful to the beloved story, Big Bad Wolf in UK brings to life this classic fairy-tale with a new artistic twist and great prize-winning encounters at casinos online. Utilising the wolf himself and the full moons are the key to reach the end of this fable.