Dragon Ship Overview
Dragon Ship is a slot powered by Play’n Go, and as per the name, a player can expect a medieval and fantasy based theme on a 3×5 grid.
You find Vikings-based animation and graphics here. The ship has a dragon’s head that protrudes in front. The animation effects ensure that you feel as if you are at sea with the feel of the open waves and the creaking sound of oars. There are varied Viking signs here, and as you play, the Vikings raid villages and gather booty which acts as payouts for you.
Getting Started with Money
If you wish to play this slot, there are certain steps to take to get started:
- Log into casinos online where this title is found.
- When you open and explore the different options, bet buttons can be used to place bets on the lines.
- Minimum bet that you can place on each line is 15p while maximum bet is £18.75 for each of the 15 paylines.
- There are instructions to be found and paytable details as well that are worth noting – a sign of the Viking warrior provides the highest payout and 166 times the stake amount.
- Treasure chest acts as a scatter symbol and payouts occur when it is found on reels 1, 3, 5 in a casino
Jackpots, Bonuses and Free Spins
There are different features added to this game to make it exciting:
- Treasure chest sign activates on every reel and leads to Pick-a-Prize Bonus feature; this then moves to another screen where a treasure chest can be picked up among three to get you a bonus
- The dragon masthead acts as a wild symbol; it becomes a stacked wild with 2 or more signs, and this leads to a doubling of payouts and wins.
- Three stacked masthead signs on reels 1, 5 activate free spins with 15 repeats.
- Gamble feature is also included here whereby choosing the right colour or number of playing cards can reveal a prize.
- Pick a Prize Bonus is a feature that awards 20 to 30 times the wagered bet.
Try It Today
As a player, you will love the graphics and effects that this slot offers along with the RTP of 94% of payout possibilities.
This slot is similar to