Golden Ticket Overview
If you are a fan of the circus-themed slots, then you will certainly love to try out the Golden Ticket that feels more like an arcade game. It comes in a 5×5 grid that offers a payline amount of 100. The other attractive features of the game are wild and scatter symbols, multipliers, and bonus rounds. This has an RTP of 96% and comes from the giant software developing house of Play’n GO. The maximum jackpot is 40000.
Looking to Play Golden Ticket
The following is the gameplay that you get to see in many of the casinos online. Use the right buttons to place the bet.
- Bet Quick Panel: It offers easy to choose wagering value denominations like 0.20, 1.00, 2.00, etc. (0.2 to 40).
- Start: To set the reels rolling manually.
- Autoplay: Press this button to allow the reels to roll continuously for a set number of times.
Special Symbols and Their Characteristics
There should be horizontal or vertical lines created with three or more of the identical symbols on the reels. The Golden Ticket logo is the wild. It has the ability to substitute for the other low valued symbols to help the player to form a winning combination. If you are able to clear the 5×5 grid, then you win 200 coins. The win that you gain using this icon will add to the multiplier located on the left of the screen.
There is a bonus option that shows up on the columns behind the grid for every spin. If one of these is got rid of during the cascading round, then a free bonus game appears. A new shooting range is seen and the icons there will change for every round. Your goal is to hit five or more of the identical icons anywhere on the shooting range. If you do so, then you are awarded extra rounds of up to 20.
Tips to Win the Slot
- It is important to try it in the free practice mode several times in a reputed casino before looking to wager with real money.
- Betting with a medium value is ideal as you can minimise the losses and also have enough chances to gain more prizes.