Hockey League Overview
Hockey League, created by software developer Pragmatic Play, is a casino slot game in which the player watches a high-intensity match of the world’s toughest sport. In this game, the Hockey players will reward their fans with great prizes to whoever can spin the reels and take the trophy.
How to Play the Slot?
- The gambling machine is a standard 5×3 reel slot machine with a total amount of 20 paylines. Here are the min bet prizes for winning combinations.
- The basic paying symbols are the traditional card numbers found in most casinos. There is 10, J, Q, K and A. These all offer payouts between 0.05-1.20.
- The higher tier of icons are the Hockey players competing in the league. The black shirt player awards 0.10-2.00. The goalkeeper rewards 0.15-2.50. The redshirt player offers 0.20-3.50. Finally, the goalkeeper awards 0.25-5.00.
- The trophy is the Wild, which substitutes for all other symbols and offers the highest payout of 0.50-10.00.
- The Scatter is the puck. Landing three or more triggers the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER game where the gamer can win up to 10 free spins. They can also transform player symbols into a Scatter.
The number of coins that can be placed is 10. The coin value size can be adjusted from 0.01 to 0.50. When converted to real money, this means the minimum bet is $0.20. The maximum bet can be up to $100.00. The RTP is calculated at 94.11%. Wild or the Scatter icons are in charge of jackpots. With max bet, the gamer can win $5,000.00.
This is made easier with the special bonus game that can turn other symbols into the Scatter, allowing more opportunities to win big at casinos online.
This slot is similar to