KGB Bears Overview
KGB Bears, created by software developer known as The Games Company, is a casino game that brings the cold Siberian wilderness of mother Russia. Only this time, it’s with fun and lovable bears. Join them as they help the players gain fantastic prizes while avoiding the full force of the country’s state security. Real money and free demo versions can be found in many casinos online.
Symbols and Their Payouts
- The game is a standard 5×3 reel slot machine with a total amount of 50 paylines to win money on.
- The basic paying symbols are the traditional card numbers used in most casinos online. There is 9, 10, J, Q, K and A, awarding between 2-30 coins in a winning pattern.
- The higher tier of slots are the agents, shown as anthropomorphic bears with winter clothes. The bear with glasses awards between 2-50. The female bear awards 2-60. The large bear rewards 2-80. And finally, the bear with the sharp teeth awards between 2-500.
- The Wild, shown as the KGB crest, substitutes for all other symbols in the game so that it can filling gaps for possible combinations.
- The Scatter, shown as the hidden camera, award free spins with multipliers when scoring three or more.
The number of coins that can be betted on is adjacent to the number of paylines, which is 50. The coin value size can be adjusted between 0.05-10.00. converted to real money, this is $0.25 to a max of $500.00. The RTP is calculated at 96.01%. The jackpot is won through achieving five of the sharp-toothed bear. When betting with the max money, the player has a chance of winning $50,000.00.
This betting machine is certainly a game like no other. It’s not every day you will find a bunch of bears being secret agents, not to mention bonus features that are simple to learn and both incredibly rewarding. No matter what, these creatures will make not just Russia proud, but every player all over the world.
This slot is similar to