Lucky Dragons Overview
Lucky Dragons, created by software developer Pragmatic Play, is a casino slot game that centres around the greatest mythological beast of Chinese mythology. The ancient dragons are what award the greatest prizes. The players must spin the reels to uncover these mystical creatures and win.
Rules to Follow
- The game is a specialised 5×4 reel slot machine with a total amount of 50 paylines to win money on. These are the min bet prizes:
- The basic paying symbols are the traditional card numbers found in a mandarin font. There is J, Q, K and A. These ones offer awards between 0.02-0.50.
- The higher tier of icons are the golden animal statues. The gold frog statue rewards 0.10-1.50. The fish statue, The turtle statue and the tiger all award between 0.20-3.00. The golden phoenix rewards 0.24-4.00. Finally, the dragon symbol has the highest with 0.10-8.00.
- The gold medallion is the Wild, which substitutes for all symbols except Scatter.
- The Scatter is shown as the Buddha. Landing three or more gives the player six free spins with a 2x multiplier.
The number of coins that can be placed into the game can go up to a total of 10. The coin value size can be adjusted accordingly between 0.01 to 0.50. When converted to real money, this means that the minimum placed bet is down to $0.50. The max bet is $250.00. The RTP is calculated at 95.19%. With the max bet, players have a chance of winning $4,000.00, especially with the jackpots which can be claimed with the help of the dragon. Thanks to the Scatter bonus, this can be $8,000.00.
The designs help to celebrate the Chinese architecture of old and offer beautiful statues to be used as paying symbols in this slot. The Scatters also give the player a clear-cut objective to try it at casinos online.