Poke The Guy Overview
Poke the Guy was released by Microgaming as a video slot which is distinct from the classic slot holding no reels, paylines, and rows. It comes out as an innovation in the video slot gaming experience. It maintains a high subscription rate and successful payouts. In some casino venues, one can enjoy this experience.
The excellent graphics represent the quirky character of a guy who is responsible for spreading terrorism in the city. The player acts as a saving hand to stop the guy. The cartoon graphics and sounds are attracting throughout this title. Many casinos online hold an easy chance to play it.
How to Play It in the Casino?
Once a playerhas entered the game, it avails ample chances to reach an easy win in some ways which include:
- There is no reeling option to create any confusion;
- It shows some items which can help to hit hard on the bad guy;
- By throwing items on the male, a new bet gets placed in terms of money;
- The multiplier feature adds up to 500x your bet once a successful throw happens;
- The five objects are helpful in placing a bet such as a fish, a fruit, a rubber duck, and so on;
- The object gets landed on a random place and credits huge jackpots;
- The minimum bet is set for €0.01 and the maximum limits to €30;
- It is a distinct edition, which holds no bonusgames and the specially added features such as free spins.
How to Reach the Winning Place?
In this title, there are present, multiple chances to earn huge rewards in the following ways:
- For hitting the guy, take the help of available articles;
- The clouds represent the payout triggering;
- Press on the electrified shot to direct an artefact towards the giant character.
How to Enjoy the Rewards?
The earning range begins with 2x and gets supplemented afterwards by 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, and 18x as per your bet. The highest payout reaches 18x.
Winning the Cash Rewards
Throughout the game, there come huge chances of triggering the payouts. A random payout associated with the hit extracts the most. It is an innovation, which holds an RTP of about 94.89%.