Spectra, created by software developer Thunderkick, provides casino players with a colourful, neon-filled world that lights up the night sky like the fourth of July. With all the colours of the rainbow, they offer a huge variety of great prizes to be won in free demo mode or real money version.
Rules to the Slot
- The game is a thematic 5×4 reel slot machine with a total amount of 30 paylines.
- The standard paying symbols are the bright shapes you can find in most casinos online, only this time shown in bright neon colours.
- The triangle and the circle pay the smallest, offering between 1.40 and 1.60 with the max combination.
- The higher paying icons are the square, diamond, pentagon and four-leaf clover. These award between 1.80 and 3.00.
- The bell, 7 and BAR symbols are the highest. Awarding between 4.00-10.00.
- The Wild has the jackpot of 20.00. It also substitutes every other symbol in the game and comes in stacks of four on one reel. This will trigger a re-spin when landed.
Neither the number of coins nor the coin value size can be altered at all during this game. The bet of real money can be changed directly. The minimum bet is 0.10 while the max is 100.00. RTP is set at 96.4%. The jackpots are represented by the Wilds which award 20.00. With the max bet, players can win a total of 2,000.00.
Spectra is all about the colours, and even more so in creating a colourful experience. They way each symbol lights up and spin on the reel makes the game look like a work of art. A parade of rainbows that flashes onto the screen effortlessly. In terms of gameplay, it is pretty straightforward to play. The stacked Wilds allow an easier experience for players to earn more prizes with minimal effort. Not to mention, that re-spins bonus can give a player a chance to earn more money while also being memorised by the beautiful neon show.
This slot is similar to