Spin Party Overview
Play’n Go takes the classic route with the creation of Spin Party casino slot, but with the use of modern graphics and grid arrangement. The set has five reels and three rows that make up the black playing grid. Lights can be spotted flashing in the background with the title of the game sitting at the top of the game screen. Play’n Go has been known to explore the mix and match development of different types of slot categories, and Spin Party makes it to the list of one of their best.
Playing the Game
Spin Party gameplay procedure starts with the player’s selection of a coin value from as little as 0,01 credits to as much as 2 credits. Each of the ten set bet lines can hold up to six of these coins. The Spin button is placed to the left of the control bar, and next to it is Autoplay, which allows consecutive spins of up to one thousand times.
Spin Party pays when three or more similar symbols align on a win line. The icons and their winnings for two, three, four, and five of them are as follows:
- Poker face cards (A, K, Q, J, and 10) – fifteen to seven hundred and fifty credits
- Cherries – fifteen to one thousand, two hundred and fifty credits
- Lemons – twenty-five to one thousand, eight hundred and seventy-five credits
- Bell – thirty to two thousand, five hundred credits
- BAR – thirty-five to three thousand, seven hundred and fifty credits
- Blue seven – fifty to seven thousand, five hundred credits.
The silhouette dancers are the wild icons and can be used to replace any other icon. The symbol also acts as a free spins bonus trigger during which a jackpot prize of 250 coins can be won.
Play’n Go casinos online offer Spin Party for gameplay in both free and real money modes. The medium variance set carries an RTP rate of 96%.