Tokyo Nights Extreme
Tokyo Nights Extreme Overview
Pariplay is known to offer varied designs of slots at casino sites that make an interesting play for gamblers. Tokyo Nights Extreme in UK is one such title that has an interesting theme to discover for the participants.
What you find in this casino game is a nightclub scene where there are Yakuza mobsters. There is a gangster who appears randomly with guns. The theme being Japanese, there are gentle affairs here that feature a geisha hostess along with cherry blossoms in the background. The nightclub and mobsters add a feisty look and feel to the reels.
How to Play?
When you log into casinos online chances are that this popular title would be available for you to try:
- This slot comprises 25 paylines and 5 reels.
- When the slot is opened there is a picks round and a feature of free
- To start playing for money, there are bet buttons; using + and – buttons a player can increase or decrease their bet amount.
- The minimum to maximum range of bet per spin is 25p to £25.
- The lines comprise of A to 10 number of card icons as well as a dragon as the wild.
- When the reels are spun the Yakuza gangster comes on at random and fires up shots; this leads to random wilds and new payouts are obtained.
Bonus Features and Extra Rounds
There are certain special rounds incorporated here such as:
- Pick a Drink
This is a bonus feature which is triggered by landing 3 of Mr Big bonus signs; a pick’ em round is initiated; when Mr Big downs his drink a coin prize is awarded; the more he drinks the more prizes to win.
- Free Spins
3,4,5 of bouncer scatter on the reels leads to 7,15 and 20 spins for free; up to 40 rounds can be obtained in total.
The Gaming Experience
It is designed to be a game of high octane; with well-crafted visuals and action that is accompanied by a bouncing soundtrack, it is a nightclub themed slot that is interesting for any gambler to try. The RTP 93.98% is on medium variance and it is possible to land the high jackpot prize by wagering maximum bets or money on each line.