Witch of the West Overview
Witch of the West, created by the software developer known as The Games Company, is a casino game that brings double, double, toil and trouble. From the witch’s brew to the flying broomsticks in the sky, this Witch is bound to bring magical trouble along with some fantastic prizes if you are lucky enough. A player can opt for real money or demo version which is free and play it in most of the casinos online.
What to Know to Start the Gameplay
- The game is a standard 5×3 reel slot machine with a total amount of 50 pay-lines to win money on.
- The standard paying symbols are the traditional card numbers used in most casinos. There is 9, 10, J, Q, K, and A. They award between 50-200 with max combos.
- The higher tier signs are the things associated with Sorcerers. The bat has the 30-250 payout in a winning pattern. The cat awards 40-300. The hat awards 50-400. The broomstick awards 75-500.
- The Wild, shown as a cauldron, substitutes every other symbol in the game, allowing gaps to be filled in possible combinations.
- The magic spellbook is the Scatter. This award free spins to the player when they score three or more. This can be re-triggered to earn a total bonus of 50 free spins.
The number of coins that can be betted on is adjacent to the number of paylines, which is 50. The coin value size can be adjusted between 0.05-10.00, converted to real money, and this is $0.25 to a max of $500.00. The RTP is calculated at 95.97%. The jackpots can be netted through achieving five of the broomstick. When betting with the max money, the player has a chance of winning $50,000.00.
The Witch of the West may seem wicked, but her beloved 3D animation combined with her friendly demeanour show just how much she loves to give players awards. There is also an easier time with the game’s rules, allowing nothing too complex to confuse the player by having a simple reward system with achievable payouts.