Magic Gate Overview
Magic Gate in UK is a Chinese themed slot offered by Red Tiger Gaming. There are several bonus and payout options to avail of in the 20-payline and 5-reel game matrix. You can log into casinos online to try this title for free. Those who are confident and wish to avail payout options can wager small to medium sums of money on the reels.
Effects and Design Features
The design here showcases settings of a wizardry gate which leads to the interiors of a palace with ornate décor. Red and gold are the dominant colours here along with other visuals and accompanied by Chinese themed music.
If you are intrigued to play this, then follow the steps below to get started:
- When you open the slot, there are several aspects that are designed as per the theme.
- From lower value playing card symbols there are Chinese theme based icons like Magic Win, the trio of gold objects, Magic Gate in UK mini-feature.
- Visuals are glossy, and one can use the buttons on the bottom panel to get started.
- Minimum and maximum bet ranges are between 20p and £400.
- Free spins are included along with random wilds which come on as the play lines are moved.
Theme Based Features
A player can enjoy different features in this game such as:
- Five different bonus rounds can be activated here which also bring on multiplier wins, random wilds and cash prizes.
- Free spins and 5 wins lead to Magic Gate in UK round that comes on.
- Golden Bell is a bonus feature which on being triggered, leads to the landing of 2 bonus signs; one can choose hammer icon, ring bells and win stake which includes multiplier prizes.
- Dragon Ball is a round where this symbol can be found and leads to random wilds.
- Magic Win leads to cash rewards while five of a Kind leads to payouts when 5 of the same icons appear.
This graphic-rich game comes with high RTP (96.1%) and a jackpot amount of 400 coins.
Magic Gate REVIEWS BY PLAYERS
Looking at Rival's Juicy Jewels, it instantly reminded me of NetEnt's Stickers game. Yes, Juicy Jewels is indeed a clone of Stickers, with the same Sticky Wilds and Respin feature, and with no other random feature or Free Spins game. And just as with Stickers too, this sort of game my not attract the big-win hunters, and even the regular players may soon tire after several plays on this game! But of course, there would always be some players who would love this kind of game nonetheless.Juicy Jewels has about the same low win values of Starburst's symbols, with just 500x line bet as the highest paying win value, but what makes a huge difference between the two games is that there aren't any Expanding Wilds or Wild Reels in Juicy Jewels. It merely depends on its Sticky Wilds to produce wins, but certainly needing lots of them in the right positions to create nice wins. Needless to say, this simply cannot beat the bigger potentials of 3 full Wild Reels of Starburst! Combine this with even lower win values for the lower symbols, Juicy Jewels is definitely no match for Starburst, and can only be in its shadow!On the other hand, when compared with Stickers game, both offer about the same win potentials, with about the same amount of Respin opportunities, but both not able to produce any nice big wins, therefore making both games less desirable. Playing the game may be fun, initially, perhaps for several hours or for several days, but its occasional and rare 100x total bet wins may soon take its toll. Unlike Starburst, bigger wins are really impossible to achieve in Juicy Jewels!
RATE Magic Gate AND WRITE REVIEW